Your Cart is empty
Pan-fried Keto Cakes 🥞
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- A mixer (handheld mixer, stand mixer, or a strong arm)
- A frying pan
- 2 servings (4 scoops) of Vanilla Keto Meal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C almond milk (or nut milk of your choosing)
- 2 tbsp butter (1 for coating the bottom of the pan, 1 for dressing)
- Optional- Low carb toppings such as sugar-free syrup, berries, and/or heavy whipping cream!
- Set your frying pan on the stove-top and heat to the medium setting.
- Drop your first tablespoon of butter onto it and disperse it around the pan as it melts (ensure it's evenly coated). While it heats, we'll mix up our ingredients!
- Quickly add your dry ingredients to your mixing bowl (Keto Meal and baking powder). Pop in your eggs and almond milk next- mix until well incorporated! ** Let the mixture sit for 30-60 seconds. This allows for the baking powder to react and give you big, fluffy, keto cakes! **
- How big your pancakes are will depend on your preference, but we ended up getting 6 pancakes out of this batch. If you like smaller pancakes, you may get 8-10! The most important part is to make them even and to not make them so big that they can't be flipped! Pour, wait until they bubble, flip, then serve! Just like regular pancakes! :)