Your Cart is empty
You don't have to ditch your classic Philly cheese steak sandwich completely, just try it naked! Ditching those buns is a great way to enjoy your favorite sandwiches while staying true to the keto lifestyle. That’s right, who needs high carb buns when you can enjoy the same flavors in a mess-free philly cheese steak bowl? This Naked Philly Cheese Steak is an awesome recipe for a family that isn't all participating in the keto lifestyle. If they want a traditional Philly cheese steak sandwich, just toast them up a bun and everyone is satisfied! The best part about this recipe is that you can pretty much substitute any of these ingredients for something you'd prefer more, such as mozzarella for provolone cheese.
1 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup beef broth
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp olive oil
2 green bell peppers, diced
6 mushrooms, sliced
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp pepper
1/2 garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 slices provolone cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Cook the ground beef in a pan on medium to high heat.
2. Drain excess fat from pan and add broth and Worcestershire sauce to beef. Cook on medium heat until all liquid is absorbed.
3. In a separate pan, add olive oil on medium heat.
4. Add onions, green peppers, mushroom, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss until cooked fully.
5. Combine veggies with beef and turn off heat.
6. Arrange cheese slices on top of beef and veggie mix, and sprinkle parmesan on top.
7. Cover pan with lid so the cheese melts. Serve immediately!
Ketogenic diet dinner recipe inspired by Easy Healthy Living!