Your Cart is empty
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup yellow onions, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups cauliflower, grated
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
1 cup zucchini, grated
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
zest of 1 lemon
1/4 Italian parsley, chopped
1/4 cup basil, chopped
1. In a large pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
2. Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Transfer to a plate and reserve.
3. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the onion and garlic, and cook until they are soft and translucent (approx 2 to 3 minutes) Reduce the heat to medium.
4. Add the cauliflower and stir thoroughly to make sure it is coated with the olive oil and onions. Cook the cauliflower for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Deglaze the pan with the white wine, stirring and scraping the pan until the wine has evaporated, about 2 minutes.
5. Add the asparagus, zucchini and peas, stir to combine. Turn heat up to medium-high.
6. Add the broth and milk, frequently stir so the vegetable cook and the liquid begins to evaporate. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and just a small amount of the liquid is left on the bottom of the pan.
7. Turn off heat and add cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Add cooked mushrooms and lemon zest, stir to combine.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve and garnish with parsley, basil and cheese on top.
Thanks Jessica Gavin !