Your Cart is empty
KETOSIS RESEARCH & STUDIES
Ketones have now been researched and studied by DARPA, NASA, DOD, and numerous public and private institutions all wanting to discover and unlock the unique mysteries and capabilities of ketones in human nutrition.
Most of the research and studies have been conducted through the use of ketogenic diets.
There are a growing number of studies being conducted with bioequivalent exogenous ketones in lab animals and humans because of the advances in exogenous ketone supplementation science.
With that said, our job is to provide people with affordable, highly effective, palatable sources of bioequivalent ketones that induce and sustain nutritional ketosis through duplicating ketogenesis, ketosis and ketolysis.
Real Ketones is our first ketone product that we developed utilizing the patented technology discovered by Dr. Dominic D’Agostino at the University of South Florida that has the ability to induce and sustain nutritional ketosis outside of the traditional methods of starvation and ketogenic-like diets.
As to what ketones and/or ketosis can do in human nutrition, we have provided for your own research and decision making some key research and study information about ketones and/or a ketosis and the role they might play in human nutrition. The research and commentary outlined below was performed by hundreds of scientists worldwide who have no connection to Real Ketones.
The summaries at the beginning of each reference provide a brief overview, but are not intended to provide medical advice.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Real Ketones or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
KETOSIS & GENERAL NUTRITION
- 10 Significant Health Benefits of Low-Carb Ketogenic Diets
- Self Experiment in Nutritional Ketosis
- Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet, book by Jimmy Moore
- The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living, book by Stephen Phinney and Jeff Volek
- The Charlie Foundation for Ketogenic Therapies website
- Ellen Davis’ Ketogenic Diet Resource website
- Ketones have therapeutic effect on large categories of diseases
- The Effects of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate on Cognition
- Dietary ketosis enhances memory in mild cognitive impairment
- Increased plasma ketone bodies resulted in a corresponding reduction in cerebral metabolic rates of glucose
- Under conditions of ketosis, glucose consumption is decreased in the cortex and cerebellum
IMPROVES PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
IMPROVING INSULIN INSENSITIVITY
WEIGHT LOSS, FAT LOSS WITHOUT MUSCLE LOSS
- Long-term ketogenic diet significantly reduced the body weight and body mass index of the patients
- A low-carbohydrate, ketogenic diet versus a low-fat diet to treat obesity and hyperlipidemia: a randomized, controlled trial
- Caprylic acid infusion acts in the liver to decrease food intake
- Comparison of energy-restricted very low-carbohydrate and low-fat diets on weight loss and body composition in overweight men and women
- Comparison of the Atkins, Zone, Ornish, and LEARN diets for change in weight and related risk factors
- Subjective Appetite Reduced on Ketogenic Diet
- Effects of a high- protein ketogenic diet on hunger, appetite, and weight loss
- Ketone-body production and oxidation in fasting obese humans
- Ketones as a potential antiobesity supplement
- Summary of the known central effects of ketones
- A ketogenic diet is better than a low fat diet in improving mood and reducing hunger
- The ketogenic diet and how it affects weight loss
- People lose more weight on very-low-carbohydrate diets than on standard weight-loss diets